'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Chanel seasonal flap or thin just un clou?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which one?

1. Chanel seasonal flap

11 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Thin just un clou

37 vote(s)
    67.3%
  3. Other

7 vote(s)
    12.7%
  1. #1 May 22, 2020
    Last edited: May 22, 2020
    Im torn on my next purchase. With the price increase I think a chanel would be a good investment love the colour on this and found one in excellrnt condition for $3200 usd. What do u guys suggest? i have a black chanel mini already.
    the just un clou i would wear everyday

Attached Files:

2. Love that seasonal flap! It’s a good price! I had one in a vintage silver gold turn lock in black. But this is so beautiful and the color is just gorgeous. I have a thin JUC which I bought a few months back, wore it everyday but a bag is more fun and for me to admire. :nuts::flowers:

sscrayzee likes this.
  3. Honestly I’d go with the JUC since you already own a Chanel bag. I own 2 bracelets and 3 rings from them and I get more use out of it than my Chanel bags! I love my Cartier’s more than my Chanel bags haha

4. Ugh that’s a hard decision. Normally I would say get the bag. I’m more of a bag person then jewelry. If you don’t already have a quality, statement bracelet, I’d go for that. But knowing that’s a seasonal bag that’s no longer being produced and if you love it, you may not find it later on. The bracelet will be around for purchase for a very long time.

OCMomof3 and sscrayzee like this.
  5. I was going to vote bracelet and then a saw the bag! I LOVE that bag :smile:

sscrayzee likes this.
  6. That bag is a stunner, and I'm not normally a seasonal bags buyer. Wow! However, I always go for jewelry before bags, myself. I'm a big fan of Cartier, but not of the JUC....unless it's the thin one that you've chosen. I personally would go for that! GL!

7. The bracelet as you don’t already have a piece

Frillylily likes this.
  8. JUC (thin or regular); with diamonds if it’s in the budget

Frillylily likes this.
  9. That’s the dilemma I had before the price increase. I wanted to get a small gabby but once I tried on the thin JUC with diamonds, I’m a goner.
    For the seasonal bag, it looks very much like a vintage flap bag style, I think you may try your luck and see if you can find one for a good condition one!