Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

smurfet

O.G.
Jul 23, 2006
USA
Has Chanel started labeling the summer collection as SS? I haven’t been paying attention since they stopped putting the collection on the label 10 years ago. It used to be only C for cruise, P for summer and A for fall/winter.

SPBiaes

May 18, 2018
Has Chanel started labeling the summer collection as SS? I haven’t been paying attention since they stopped putting the collection on the label 10 years ago. It used to be only C for cruise, P for summer and A for fall/winter.
Haven’t changed. C for cruise, P for SS act 1, S for act 2, A for metiers, B for FW act 1, K for act 2.

O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
View attachment 4915280 View attachment 4915281
Happy Thanksgiving! This suit (both pieces in 36) didn’t quite work on me but perhaps it would in size 34. Will wait. The Tweed is certainly airy and light, being quite open weave.
@periogirl28, happy thanksgiving! I Love the color on you but think the 36 looks a bit big in the shoulder and body. OT, but may I ask, do you find that open weave items, even if lined, tend to sag out on the hanger due to gravity? I fold/lay unlined knits horizontally, but I just noticed a favorite more open weave, lined jacket seems to have drooped down on the shoulder and sag a bit. Just curious if you have ever had this issue. Thanks in advance!
@foxie-pooh I love your jeans! (And the jacket)

Reactions: periogirl28

pigleto972001

Guh.
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
Sale pieces from my neimans SA :smile:
Dm for her info. The long black coat is 44 and the camel cardi is 40. She may have other sizes :smile:

Attachments