Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

911snowball

Apr 9, 2016
US- Northeast
December sale is proceeding at my NM also. Sounds like there will be a bit of a mix of seasons due to covid inventory issues. My store confirmed it will be Egypt but will also be mixing in the beach collection again and some others. So there may be the possibility of scoring some unexpected items. I think there will be a bit of relaxing of the rules this sale, at least this was the hint I was getting from my SA. They are expecting shipments of merch closer to sale time- she has absolutely no idea what they will get. Unfortunately, I checked on the teal and/or cream jackets from Egypt and she said def not those. Darn!

pigleto972001

Guh.
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
I love the long striped skirt. I’m hoping to try it :smile: the act 1 white jacket is so pretty too. Thank you on the sale intel snowball !! The ivory is out too ? Bummer !

Reactions: periogirl28

911snowball

Apr 9, 2016
US- Northeast
So she says P. Everything is in such a state of flux I prefer to think almost anything is possible! Remember she is speaking only for NM who knows what Saks or the boutiques will pull out for sale. She said the jacket sold especially well at NM in all colors.

pigleto972001

Guh.
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
Yes I heard the same thing. They are classics ! I popped in to give my sa the chanel catwalk book. He had gotten in the cc top and the denim caban. The top was cute but it’s slit up the sides and has a tie back. It’s not very practical. I wish they did a regular tee and cut the price down. The tee is 2900 and the caban is 2950. Excuse my wearing different joggers and same shoes lol. My pandemic uniform.

Attachments

pigleto972001

Guh.
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
P, on the jogger website they have regular length and tall. I am thinking the regular length for me (5'4") and I assume you get the tall?
Yes ! I got both actually ! These are the regular ones on me.
It was the ties and the slits up the sides. The hanging threads came out the side. I think it’s supposed to be a coverup for a swimsuit. I guess it’s not for my lifestyle.

Reactions: 911snowball and 880

gracekelly

The Red Queen
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
@gracekelly - did you find that the leather jacket softened up a fair bit with wear? I remember trying this on and thinking that it was really stiff. Would be interested in your thoughts. Sounds like we are proceeding with Dec sale here but entirely virtually.
I haven't really had a chance to wear it. I have an older non-C leather jacket that is also an faintly embossed leather that I wore quite a lot and it never really softened up at all.

pigleto972001

Guh.
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
I tried the denim topper today ! I have to say when my sa pulled it out I was not excited haha. I’m not into denim coats. But it was cuter on than expected. And the price for Chanel was not horrible. It’s cute! How do you like it? I liked it w the cc top.

Mrsjg

Jun 19, 2019
Yes I heard the same thing. They are classics ! I popped in to give my sa the chanel catwalk book. He had gotten in the cc top and the denim caban. The top was cute but it’s slit up the sides and has a tie back. It’s not very practical. I wish they did a regular tee and cut the price down. The tee is 2900 and the caban is 2950. Excuse my wearing different joggers and same shoes lol. My pandemic uniform.
I love this look on you!

Reactions: pigleto972001

Cooshcouture

Mar 4, 2014
I tried the denim topper today ! I have to say when my sa pulled it out I was not excited haha. I’m not into denim coats. But it was cuter on than expected. And the price for Chanel was not horrible. It’s cute! How do you like it? I liked it w the cc top.
I will add a couple Chanel brooches with this denim jacket ,just to make it more interesting plus I can just use different brooch each time too.:smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: TankerToad