Chanel Medium Zipped Wallet

daisy.b55

Aug 16, 2017
Hi - any thoughts/reviews on the medium wallet? I like how slim it is, but haven’t seen many reviews in this. I saw it in person in navy/gold and thought the combo was great.

daisy.b55

Aug 16, 2017
I noticed the beige one is a 26 series and I bought it new in-store. Is that a bit odd? I know 26 series is from 2019...

daisy.b55

Aug 16, 2017
I had three and sold them. With 4 slots it just seemed the the small version did the same job but was pocketable.
thank you for the feedback! I love the style/size, but I’m not sure if a classic card holder would be better for my lifestyle. Going to give it a few days to think about it. ☺

silvercreek

Sep 18, 2020
I noticed the beige one is a 26 series and I bought it new in-store. Is that a bit odd? I know 26 series is from 2019...
Your wallet probably belonged to few left from the older series. I also bought a brand new black caviar Yen wallet from 28 series (few left) last month. Chanel customer service told me they hadn't been making classic black Yen wallets after 2019, maybe the same for classic medium zipped wallet. The right side is 21c medium flap wallet ($925), accordion style. If you like a new release medium wallet, this is a good option.

Attachments

Reactions: daisy.b55

daisy.b55

Aug 16, 2017
Your wallet probably belonged to few left from the older series. I also bought a brand new black caviar Yen wallet from 28 series (few left) last month. Chanel customer service told me they hadn't been making classic black Yen wallets after 2019, maybe the same for classic medium zipped wallet. The right side is 21c medium flap wallet ($925), accordion style. If you like a new release medium wallet, this is a good option.
Thank you for this! Would you have images of the inside of the medium flap wallet (the one on the right)? Are you finding this pretty handy?

silvercreek

Sep 18, 2020
Thank you for this! Would you have images of the inside of the medium flap wallet (the one on the right)? Are you finding this pretty handy?
It's the same style wallet as the one in the following link. Mine is 21C shinny black caviar with LGHW. It fits well in a classic M/L (the long wallet is too big). It also allows me to easily insert my dollar bills without folding them which is a 'must' for my everyday wallet.

daisy.b55

Aug 16, 2017
It's the same style wallet as the one in the following link. Mine is 21C shinny black caviar with LGHW. It fits well in a classic M/L (the long wallet is too big). It also allows me to easily insert my dollar bills without folding them which is a 'must' for my everyday wallet.

thank you for this!!

daisy.b55

Aug 16, 2017
There are two slip pockets on the front, I usually put my two mostly used cards on each one, easier to get the cards in and out. I use it like a shorter version of LV Emilie wallet with 4 card slots.
mare you liking this wallet? Seems pretty compact, busy still spacious.

silvercreek

Sep 18, 2020
mare you liking this wallet? Seems pretty compact, busy still spacious.
Yes I like it a lot. Compact, but spacious enough for my cards and bills. I think it has the same capacity as the medium zipped wallet. My NM SA had offered me a tri-fold medium wallet when I was looking for an accordion style. So you have 3 styles of medium wallets (tri-fold, accordion and zippy) to choose.

Reactions: daisy.b55