Chanel key holder/key pouch/etui?

lilah1

Dec 24, 2014
Hey everyone, I hope you're doing well.:smile:
I would love to get a key holder or pouch from Chanel and was wondering if they are part of their all time basics/ staple collection? I never seen key pouches etc. in my local boutique, at least not in the past 1,5 years. Could you please let me know, which Chanel keyholders or pouches still exist? Would be also awesome if you had the prices:heart:
Thanks in advance:heart:

Feb 22, 2021
These should usually be available in your Chanel boutique the keyholder looks like the one from Louis Vuitton and I’m sure that they are pictures On this forum if you do a search

Reactions: lilah1

thundercloud

puppy treat machine
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
SoCal
21K has caviar keyholders. I have the light blue and I've seen them posted in black and light purple caviar as well. Mine was $750 USD (before sales tax). There's a slim back pocket on it as well, which I love, since I use this as my wallet. I can fit my ID and a credit card in the back pocket.

I don't know that they release these types of keyholders every season. I haven't seen any in recent seasons until 21K.

lilah1

Dec 24, 2014
21K has caviar keyholders. I have the light blue and I've seen them posted in black and light purple caviar as well. Mine was $750 USD (before sales tax). There's a slim back pocket on it as well, which I love, since I use this as my wallet. I can fit my ID and a credit card in the back pocket.

I don't know that they release these types of keyholders every season. I haven't seen any in recent seasons until 21K.

View attachment 5223028
Oh WOW, it's so pretty and of course practical. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: thundercloud