Chanel Bags Stock Levels

Shula

Mar 16, 2017
I contacted Chanel UK as I wanted to buy a medium flap, and apparently there is no stock in any UK boutique.

Anyone else finding this and anyone know why? Did they close the factory or something?

Reactions: pamelastanlee

star mix

Sep 28, 2014
airy.nu
I was at a boutique yesterday inquiring about a boy and she said that they are currently having a global shortage on everything. She said she's unsure exactly when will they get new shipments but possibly one before Christmas and then again in mid-January.

miss_mandee

Sep 5, 2021
I contacted Chanel UK as I wanted to buy a medium flap, and apparently there is no stock in any UK boutique.

Anyone else finding this and anyone know why? Did they close the factory or something?
I am in Canada and was in store today and saw medium CF in seasonal colours/materials on shelves.

Poohbear18

Dec 2, 2021
I also have this problem in Boston. My SA also refuses to put me on waitlist or can promise to let me know when bag is coming in since there are so many people demand them. Does anyone know how to be in radar when a bag available to be purchased? Or notified? I’m looking for lambskin classic flap small. I don’t mind waiting just don’t want to wait with no promises or notifications..

kimberleyde

Nov 19, 2020
I'm having the same problem in London. Previous SA (Selfridges) ignoring all emails and at Harrods they're saying there are no classic black WOC in the whole country and refusing to put me on any sort of wait list or get in touch if they get a delivery. So unhelpful. I'm really surprised because in April I was able to walk into Selfridges and buy a black medium classic flap and a jumbo classic flap with zero wait time and Harrods sold me a medium classic flap remotely in August! Those are apparently usually really hard to come by and now I can't seem to get hold of anything. If anyone hears anything about any UK stock levels picking up I'd love to hear about it :smile:

Reactions: Poohbear18

corgi204

Sep 19, 2021
Everyone's buying gifts for the holidays - stock levels hopefully will slowly go back to normal starting in January. My usual go-to Chanel in NM shelves were almost empty compared to back in September

kimberleyde

Nov 19, 2020
I really hope so! Over here we've been having problems since September - I started searching for my WOC then. not too sure what's going on but hope it picks up soon.