'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Celebrities Who Are Doing Their Part to Help During Covid....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone?

2. #2 Mar 25, 2020 at 9:57 PM
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020 at 10:31 PM
    Help in what way? Financially?

Some large companies have made large donations to purchase masks.

I have seen a couple that are promoting #stayathome

I follow Noah Centineo on Instagram and he’s been encouraging his followers to stay home and practice social distancing when they do have to go out. He’s been sharing a lot of info related to LA and what is being done by the state.

3. James Taylor donated $1M to a Boston Hospital for supplies. :heart:

4. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively have donated 1 million to something, I think here in Canada and also the US.

Kim K said she would donate a small percentage of her Skims profits towards an emergency relief organization. :rolleyes:

Jeff Bezos, the richest man in the world has, oh wait, he asked the public to donate to his Amazon relief fund.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

5. I’m not sure what else he might be doing but I think it’s fun that Grandmaster Flash is doing a free live online concert for everyone Saturday night. He says he wants to entertain everyone stuck in doors. I hope more artists follow. It’s just sort of uplifting.

Julide and limom like this.
  6. There are many that are doing live from their living room concerts.

7. Rob Thomas started "Social Distance Sessions" to entertain fans in quarantine.

Brian May of Queen started doing daily Micro Concerts:

Roger Taylor of Queen started giving daily drum lessons:

8. James Blunt is doing what he needs to do. 20200326_193010.gif

papertiger, i*bella and IntheOcean like this.
  9. This causes me so much rage.

1LV, Morgan_Bellini, Julide and 12 others like this.
  10. Robbie Robertson, Ringo Starr and a bunch of musicians from all over the world providing inspiration and enterainment with this version of The Weight:

Ceeyahd likes this.
  11. Thanks! Always loved Robbie Robertson and everything to do with the Band.

Schwarzenegger donated a million to something.

Christian Siriano is making masks.

The Metropolitan Opera is streaming operas for free.

Gwyneth Paltrow made a joke on Instagram about being in a well known virus movie while wearing a mask and then, with her rich hubby, donated $100,000 to something.

Gaga's beauty brand said they'll be donating 20% of profits from last week’s sales to food banks in N.Y.C. and L.A.

limom and sdkitty like this.
  12. Just Harry and Megan offered helpful tips about how to wash your hands.

1LV, smileygirl, doni and 9 others like this.
  13. Kylie Jenner donated 1 Million for supplies, etc. for LA Hospitals/Heathcare Workers.

zen1965, limom, lanasyogamama and 2 others like this.