Yijingchan

ChanelWhore
Mar 19, 2012
Singapore
Hi all
I’m looking to get a preloved bag and set my sights on 2:
1) Pink new wave in mm
2) monogram multi pochette with pink strap

Iam looking for something I can hold enough for shopping trips like cards, keys, sanitizer.. Preferably it can be casual and use in formal occasions at the same time.

I love the smoothie pink on the wave mm but it wouldn’t be able to use for the park as well right? Would the multi pochette be too casual for formal occasions?

I do have a variety of bags already in these sizes like Chanel medium, Dior saddle, Ysl and Gucci flaps of similar sizes. I don’t have any slgs from lv though…

have to consider resale value if I grow tired of the bags as well. Which would have better resale value?

Am so torn.. what would you ladies get between the 2

07F1F77E-C288-4CBE-A775-5E39A452171E.jpeg

88093FE3-DCE6-40CD-8878-C86C80CB03E6.jpeg

Jumper

May 14, 2012
Singapore
Logically, I would choose,

Iam looking for something I can hold enough for shopping trips like cards, keys, sanitizer.. Preferably it can be casual and use in formal occasions at the same time. - wave

I love the smoothie pink on the wave mm but it wouldn’t be able to use for the park as well right? Would the multi pochette be too casual for formal occasions? - yes MP too casual for forma occasions and wave would be able to fit formal and casual occasions

I do have a variety of bags already in these sizes like Chanel medium, Dior saddle, Ysl and Gucci flaps of similar sizes. I don’t have any slgs from lv though… - MP

have to consider resale value if I grow tired of the bags as well. Which would have better resale value? -MP would sell easier I think because so many people would like to get one.

But sometimes we just ain’t logical. The heart wants what the heart wants!

Reactions: Yijingchan

BULL

Apr 19, 2015
The New Wave line is VERY underrated. Many of the new Vuitton leather lines feel “trying to hard” and “not luxurious enough”, but this one is a refreshing exception.
Although it would be a hard resell, while you’d even have profit on the Multi Pochette.

Yijingchan

ChanelWhore
Mar 19, 2012
Singapore
Thanks all for the suggestion. I decided to go with the mpa. I did a comparison in what I could fit and was surprised the largest pouch alone for Mpa could hold the same amount as the new wave mm… so I’m getting more volume and versatility with the mpa…