Agate VCA Help

shoprgrl

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Looking to get an agate piece of VCA for a push gift. VCA newbie....what piece do you get more use out of? Considering magic pendant attached or 10 motif.
Not sure if 10 motif is too mature.

any feedback? Or any other pieces you love as a push gift? Looking for a pop of color

2CA2FF69-4F46-48C5-BE28-C0E1BF09BF20.jpeg

4B54F410-A2D0-4AA7-9DD0-BCF9CDF17063.jpeg

jenaps

O.G.
Apr 26, 2008
Congratulations! The magic looks gorgeous on you. I don’t think the 10 looks mature at all. Last year when my daughter was born I got the holiday pendant and engraved her name and birthday on it. I love it and love looking at her name and birthday on the back of it but not sure if you want something more substantial than a single vintage pendant.

shoprgrl

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Congratulations! The magic looks gorgeous on you. I don’t think the 10 looks mature at all. Last year when my daughter was born I got the holiday pendant and engraved her name and birthday on it. I love it and love looking at her name and birthday on the back of it but not sure if you want something more substantial than a single vintage pendant.
Thanks! I love the idea of engraving but I will need to see what the color is

PC1984

Jan 1, 2016
I don’t think the 10 motif is mature at all, I think it’s versatile across all ages. I got the hammered yg 10 motif for my 10yr anniversary a few weeks before I had my son. (Not a “push present” but I got it at the same time)
It’s a really great, versatile piece and I remember wearing it in the early days even just sitting around in my pajamas holding my newborn.
I know you said you want a pop of color, but one benefit to the hammered gold is how low maintenance it is. That thing could get spit up on and still look brand new!