'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

40th Birthday Present - which Cartier Bracelet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which bracelet?

1. Cartier Love Cuff

13 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Cartier Small Love bracelet

32 vote(s)
    49.2%
  3. Small JUSTE un Clou

20 vote(s)
    30.8%
  1. Hi Everyone!
    I turned 40 in March but because of this COVID situation I haven’t been able to go into a store because they are closed. I was debating between the small love bracelet, love cuff or small JUSTE un Clou. I love the look of the classic love bracelet, but I don’t think I can leave it on all the time. So I thought the cuff might be a good alternative or the small love. The JUSTE un Clou is nice too. Does anyone have the cuff? Any regrets? Which would you get? Thank you in advance!​

2. Anyone choose the cuff over another bracelet or vice versa?

CoCoBelle likes this.
  3. Hi, I have the love bangle and after a few weeks you don’t notice it is on (except when admiring it!). I will get a JuC next though....I didn’t like the bracelet for me, it didn’t feel the same. Have you tried them on? Wait until you can as you will know immediately. Good luck!

americanroyal89 likes this.
  4. Do you have the classic or small?

5. I have the classic love and a small love. Of the two, I prefer the classic. Like many people have said, the small love is only nice when stacked.

I went to the store to try on the small juste and clou yesterday and I love it. I'm seriously considering it. It's edgy and cool. I love how it can be taken off so easily.

Here is a pic of me trying it on yesterday. IMG_20200522_153614.gif

missie1, chanelbee23 and Morenita21 like this.
  6. Happy birthday! I bought myself a LOVE bracelet last year for my 40th birthday and it was such an awesome experience.

Morenita21 likes this.
  7. It’s just hard because the stores have been closed for so long. They only do curb side pickup or you can order online. I likely won’t be able to try it on in person anytime soon.

CoCoBelle likes this.
  8. Happy belated birthday!!

I tried on both the regular and cuff and ended up with the cuff. I liked how both looked and felt but my SA said my life was too active for the regular. I would want to be able to take it off and it’s really meant to stay on. I’m very happy with my fdecision and don’t regret it one bit. I’m thinking my next piece will be the small juste in clou.

CoCoBelle and Morenita21 like this.
  9. so you’re completely happy with the cuff? Did you try the small love bracelet? My wrist is 7” and wondering if the cuff/classic would look better or the small classic love bracelet.

10. Hi, I have the classic, I have only tried the JUC in classic also and loved it, but when the time comes I’ll try the classic and small to compare. A friend of mine with the classic love 4 diamond just received the JuC classic diamond for her birthday, and she is ecstatic. Be patient, the stores will open soon and you will be able to have the full experience and try the different options. Keep your birthday joy going until then - Good luck!

runningbird likes this.
  11. I was able to book an appointment with my SA to go in and make my purchase!

12. I absolutely love my classic cuff! I feel like it stands out a lot more if you’re currently not stacking. I wear my cuff with my classic love bracelet and it’s such a perfect stack! If you live in Toronto, the bloor street boutique is now accepting appointments.

CoCoBelle likes this.
  13. I did not try on the thin just the regular. I’m more then happy.

I definitely recommend trying them if you can because that can help make your decision.

14. Happy birthday. I think you should wait until you're able to to into the store and have the full shopping experience.

CoCoBelle likes this.
  15. I just called and hoping I can get an appointment soon!

CoCoBelle likes this.